A polo shirt is a classic piece of menswear that has been around since the 1920s. But it wasn’t until recently that they became popular once again with brands like Ralph Lauren producing luxury polos. With so many options, it can be overwhelming to decide which one is right for you. In this guide, we’ll show you how to choose and wear a custom polo shirt printing so that you look stylish wherever you go!
The first thing you need to do is figure out your skin tone. This can be done by looking at your face in natural light and comparing it with the colors below. If you’re unsure of your exact skin tone, choose one that’s close to yours (for example, if you have pinkish undertones but aren’t sure if they’re redder or orange).
- Olive: Olive is a medium-dark brownish green that has yellow tones in it. It’s known as an earthy color and tends to look best on people with warm undertones like those with olive complexions or dark brown eyes/hair.
- Tan/Light Brown: This shade looks good on people who are tan-skinned or have light brown hair.
- Dark Brown/Black: Dark browns work well for those with darker complexions (e.g., African Americans) because they complement their features without washing them out.
Choosing the right color and pattern for your polo shirts printing
Here are some examples:
- If you are fair-skinned, consider a red shirt in order to bring out the natural warmth of your skin tone. This is especially true if you have freckles or moles on this area which will stand out against the darker shade of red as well as make it appear more vibrant overall!
- For those with darker complexions who want an interesting contrast (and perhaps even some extra attention), try pairing light blue with gold buttons instead the combination will really pop!
There are several types of polo shirts available on the market
- 100% cotton is the most popular material for a polo shirt custom because it is soft and comfortable, but it can also be very thick and heavy if you don’t find the right quality. You should look for something that feels light in weight so that it doesn’t feel like you’re wearing a winter coat when you wear your shirt outside on a hot summer day!
- Polyester blend (polyester/cotton) – This type of polo shirt offers an alternative for those who prefer not to wear 100% cotton fabrics because they don’t breathe well or stretch as easily as other materials do; however, these blends still have many advantages over pure polyester garments such as better durability, more elasticity which means fewer wrinkles over time (if any), higher breathability than most other synthetic fabrics available today.
- The collar should be appropriate for the occasion.
- It should match the style of your polo shirt.
- It needs to be comfortable and easy to care for so that you can wear it again and again without any problems!
Dressing for a business meeting
You don’t want to be too formal, but you don’t want to come across as casual and unprofessional. You want people to take you seriously and feel confident in your abilities as an employee or candidate.
With so many advantages to getting a custom polo shirt, it’s no wonder why you should get one today.
Custom polo shirts are beneficial in many ways and with the right company, they can be affordable as well. Customization options will allow you to match your outfit perfectly and make it stand out from the crowd while still maintaining its professional appearance. You can choose from different styles of collars (button down or spread), sleeves (short-sleeved or long), and even materials like cotton or wool depending on what fits best with your lifestyle! The price ranges anywhere between $50-$100 for most companies. However, there are some who offer lower prices if you’re looking for something more affordable without workmanship just yet still making sure that everything fits properly before sending out any orders so there won’t be any surprises later on the down line once received by customer base via mail order delivery service such as UPS Ground shipping method which takes about 5 days depending upon where the recipient lives within US territory boundaries located near Boston MA Massachusetts.
We hope that this article has helped you understand the basics of polo shirts and how they should be worn. We also recommend that you visit our website at www.custompoloshirts.com to get some more information and even order your own custom polo shirt!